Effective Date: January 15, 2020
1. Information We Collect
The type of personal information we collect depends on how you are specifically interacting with us and which Services you are using. Generally, we collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact Information, such as name, address, phone number, social media user ID, email address, and similar contact data.
- Organization and Contacts Information, such as your employer or organizations that you are a member of, information about your
colleagues or those within your organization, your status with an organization, and similar data.
- Account Information, such as security-related information (including user names and passwords, authentication methods, and
roles), service-related information (including purchase history and account profiles), billing-related information (including payment, shipping, and billing information), and similar data.
- User Content, such as content of communications, suggestions, questions, comments, feedback, and other information you send to
us, that you provide to us when you contact us, or that you post on our Services (including information in alerts, folders, notes, and shares of content), and similar data.
- Device & Browser Information, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device, application, or browser type, version, plug-in type and version, operating system, user agent, language and time zone settings, and other technical information), advertising identifiers, cookie identifiers and information, and similar data.
- Usage Information and Browsing History, such as usage metrics (including usage rates, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic
reports, settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs), content interactions (including searches, views, downloads, prints, shares, streams, and display or playback details), and user journey history (including clickstreams and page navigation, URLs, timestamps, content viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction information (such as scrolling,
clicks, and mouse-overs), and download errors), advertising interactions (including when and how you interact with marketing and advertising materials, click rates, purchases or next steps you may make after seeing an advertisement, and marketing preferences), and similar data.
- Location Data, such as the location of your device, your household, and similar location data.
- Financial Information, such as billing address, credit card information, billing contact details, and similar data.
- Career, Education, and Employment Related Information, such as job preferences or interests, work performance and history, salary history, status as a veteran, nationality and immigration status, demographic data, disability-related information, application information, professional licensure information and related compliance activities, accreditations and other accolades, education history (including schools attended, academic degrees or areas of study, academic performance, and rankings), and similar data.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use certain information (such as usage information, information collected automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies, and aggregated or anonymized information), for remarketing with Google Analytics, for ad targeting, to analyze trends, administer the Services, improve customer service, diagnose problems with our servers, track user movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate
use. Third-party ad platforms may use this information for a similar purpose, but you should follow up with third parties and confirm their information collection and usage practices directly.
We use Personal Information to facilitate your use of the Services, to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information, products and services you request, to administer and assist us with the operation of our business, and for the purpose for which the
information was provided. We may use the information we collect to send you news relevant to you or in accordance with your preferences. We may also send you advertisements from third parties. We do not disclose, rent, sell or otherwise make available your Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Requests for Information; Disclosure for Enforcement Purposes
We may disclose Personal Information when we are required to or we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our or our users’ rights, property or safety; to protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of the Services; or if we believe that an emergency involving the danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires or justifies disclosure of
3. Security Measures
Trusted Lawyers endeavors to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by putting into place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. For example, when we collect credit card information, we use a secure server with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption software and store such credit card information using encryption methods
designed to prevent unauthorized access. Additionally, your account information is accessible online only through the use of a password. No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. To protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all use of the Services by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately by emailing us if you believe your password has been misused. You should also note that email is not secure, and you should not send any confidential or sensitive information to us via an unsecured email.
4. Third-Party Websites and Practices
The Services may contain links to other websites or make available third-party services, including ad platforms and technologies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. We encourage you to be aware and to read the privacy policies of any website or service that collects your information. Similarly, if you accessed the Services through another website, we are not responsible for the privacy
5. Children’s Privacy
contact us as set forth in this Policy.
6. Changes to the Policy
We may change the provisions of this Policy at any time, and we will always post the most up-to-date version on our website. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that a modification to this Policy materially affects your rights, we will notify you by email.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or the practices relating to our Services, or you wish to verify, correct or delete any Personal Information we have collected, please contact us via our page here:
Trusted Lawyers LLC
301 Yamato Road, Suite 1240
Boca Raton, FL 33431